Why not bookmark the site using the button below

Bookmark and Share

Contact me

e: palford@bournemouth.ac.uk
t: +44 1202 961646
www.bournemouth.ac.uk/makingyourwebsitework

Saturday, February 6, 2010

More workshops!

I am delighted to report that another online marketing workshop is planned - this time with Poole Tourism. It will take place on the 11th March at Bournemouth University's Talbot Campus. The cost is £40 per head which, although I might be biased, represents a good investment for a day's training on how you can make your web site work harder for you. Although not uploaded yet more information will be available in the next few days on Bournemouth University's business services web site.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Philip and Elisabeth. I thoroughly enjoyed the day. It all went by much too fast! Lots of useful information that I can use to optimise my website at http://www.spinnakeryachts.com
    and I would love to do some more workshops if the opportunity arises. I would be especially interested in some more help with email marketing.
    It was very nice to meet the others on the course and I hope that we can set up some useful links as a result.
    Many thanks again,
    Neil Vardy, Spinnaker Yachts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear from you Neil and delighted you enjoyed the course. I'll keep you posted on any further workshops.

    ReplyDelete